We never want to see your dog or cat be sick during his stay with us!
That's why we require all pets arriving to be in good health, with vaccination records current. Any pet with signs of pest infestations will be bathed at the owner's expense. Grooming or bathing is recommended for all pets at departing date.
Your pet should have had the following vaccinations prior to entering the kennel:
* DHLPP combo booster (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospira, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) or any combination your veterinarian advises.
* Adult DHPP boosters can be given at 3year intervals
* Kennel Cough (Bordetella). **NOTE: This vaccine is not given regularly by most veterinarians unless you specifically tell them that you board yor dog. This must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to boarding your pet. **
* All pets must be treated for fleas and ticks.
* Feline Distemper (FVRCP)
* Feline Leukemia (recommended)
NO PET WILL BE BOARDED WITHOUT PROOF OF VACCINATION