At All Paws Inn, we are a family of animal lovers. Owning multiple pets, we realize how much a part of the family pets are. We do not charge extra for love, attention and "people time". All Paws Inn prides itself as a quality kennel, daycare, and grooming spa with constant, personalized care for your pets.
All Paws Inn features spacious, centrally heated and air-conditioned indoor / outdoor runs. Your pet has plenty of room for exercise and safe socialization in a clean environment with plenty of fresh air!
We stock premium foods for your pet, too. But feel free to bring along your own, along with any vitamins or medicines your pet may need during their stay with us.
Your pet's safety is our first priority! Our spacious and pet-friendly facility is fully-alarmed by JanMar complete with smoke detectors, fire & carbon monoxide sensors. All Paws Inn is an immaculate center that passes stringent state and county health inspections. Give us a call to schedule a visit.
Whether you are traveling the world, going on a weekend getaway, or just wanting to give your pet some pampering for the day, trust that your pet is safe at All Paws Inn!
Your pet should have had the following vaccinations prior to entering the kennel:
* DHLPP combo booster (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospira, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) or any combination your veterinarian advises.
* Adult DHPP boosters can be given at 3year intervals
* Kennel Cough (Bordetella). **NOTE: This vaccine is not given regularly by most veterinarians unless you specifically tell them that you board yor dog. This must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to boarding your pet. **
* All pets must be treated for fleas and ticks.
* Feline Distemper (FVRCP)
* Feline Leukemia (recommended)
“My cat loved staying at All Paws Inn. She came back home after my trip completely relaxed and without the 'cold shoulder' I usually am greeted with upon my return home!"
Ron Aloisio, Slinky's owner
“Buster not only enjoys having company during the day while I am at work, he is so much more even tempered when we are together. Keep up the good work! And he looks great after the grooming!!"
Nora Somerfield, Buster's owner