Your pet should have had the following vaccinations prior to entering the kennel:
* DHLPP combo booster (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospira, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza) or any combination your veterinarian advises.
* Adult DHPP boosters can be given at 3year intervals
* Kennel Cough (Bordetella). **NOTE: This vaccine is not given regularly by most veterinarians unless you specifically tell them that you board your dog. This must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to boarding your pet. **
* All pets must be treated for fleas and ticks.
* Feline Distemper (FVRCP)
* Feline Leukemia (recommended)